in the second website, Mike demonstrates to me, that he is familiar with IT
Project Life Cycles, as am I. I have privately emailed to him. In the early
to mid 1970s, I was a Lead Analyst on a corporate wide project for IBM's
largest commercial customer. This project was similar to, although not as
complex as obummercare IT. Bruce
Source: http://www.naturalnews.com
Author: Mike Adams.
Dear NaturalNews readers,
For your weekend amusement, I've posted an outrageous satire article that supposes Healthcare.gov is being repaired by "magical elves" and that HHS secretary Kathleen Sebelius is on a bad acid trip involving hallucinations of the website working.
I normally only post this sort of satire on the weekend, so don't take it too seriously. But it is good for a much-needed laugh (and laughter is medicine):
http://www.naturalnews.com/042461_Kathleen_Sebelius_acid_trip_Obamacare.html
On the more serious side, the media now admits that if Obamacare isn't fixed in one month (by mid-November), "panic" will ensue:
http://www.naturalnews.com/042445_Obamacare_bug_fixes_panic.html
All across the USA, people who supported Obamacare are now in a state of shock over the actual prices they're going to have to pay. It seems like the "affordable" part got lost somewhere:
http://www.naturalnews.com/042460_liberals_Obamacare_free_health_care.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.