ROTFLMAO !!!!! "Fed geeks DEATH PANEL UBAMACARE" !!!!!
Source: http://www.naturalnews.com
Author: Mike Adams
I have analyzed some of the client-side javascript code running the Obamacare webiste Healthcare.gov. As many of you know, I have a considerable background managing software R&D projects, so when I laid eyes on this code, I was utterly astonished to discover that it is riddled with catastrophic design flaws, typos, critical errors and even desperate comments from programmers. Here's what I found:
http://www.naturalnews.com/042428_Obamacare_exchange_Javascript_critical_errors.html
For the record, you can bank on the fact that there is zero chance Healthcare.gov is going to be running smoothly by January 1. The implications of this are enormous. Even if it works, the effects are also devastating to many. One female college graduate is publicly claiming, in her own words, "Obamacare has raped my future"
http://www.naturalnews.com/042443_Obamacare_college_graduates_employment.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.