Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

MedicalConspiracies- feds-buying-100-years-worth-of-ammo

I recall that by 1992, I had composed, with well respected R party grass roots activists,
a nationwifde "Restore The Second Amendment" plan.  At the time, I was JPFO's New
England Field Rep.  One R Party activist actually taught a comprehensive political
campaigning course, which he had presented to local candidates, upto and including,
George Bush's campaign staffs, to business owners and the curious.  I had his promise
to go anywhere to teach campaign tactics to planners, with my presenting the plan.

I knew then, that JPFO's research was critical to the plan.  JPFO Founder, Aaron Zelman,
only asked "How is this going to make me MONEY ?"  He rejected the long term payout,
as he rejected the plan.  GOA's Larry Pratt, refused the plan, as did John Hosford at
CCRKBA / SAF, and my own Massachusetts club.  In all cases, I told them that my gut
feel was that the Second Amendment had to be restored by 2000, "or all bets are off".

Later, when I successfully stopped the MA. A/W ban, zelman continued to refuse to
impliment the plan.  Shortly afterward, I stopped representing jpfo.

When I read what the alphabet feds are doing with ammo and firearms purchases, I want
to scream "SEE, I TOLD YOU SO !!!!!" or cry.  Before anyone asks, it is too late to
impliment the plan, as it needed to be in effect for no less than 2 years.  It was a maximum
5 year plan..

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/feds-buying-100-years-worth-of-ammo/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.