Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

[MedicalConspiracies] RE: Deconstructing our DNA, scalar warfare and the death of humanity

The article below, Healing Our DNA, explains a bit of what is going on in the world now.  But we can avoid these attacks.  Energy healing is the new frontier in the healing arts.  You can heal your own energy using your own hands.  It really works!  This is something valuable to know, as the NWO continues its stated progressive battle to destroy 1/3 of the population of the world.  If you want to survive the coming destruction, you will need to know this.  You don’t need tools or supplements.  You just use your hands on your body’s energy meridians to affect healing.  And it only takes minutes!

 

DEFEAT PAIN, STRESS AND ANXIETY IN MINUTES!  NO MEDS! NO SIDE EFFECTS!    

 

We all suffer pain.  Some have CHRONIC pain which nothing seems to help. Many take aspirins, Tylenol, Ibuprophen, and other such remedies, but it is only temporary relief. 

 

Now you can heal yourself using the same energy that your brain creates to soothe and heal your body.  Scalar energy is the wave of the future!  And it is available to you now!

 

There is NO need to continue to struggle and suffer in pain.  Stop it NOW! 

 

Using this simple technique for just a few minutes can bring relief you won’t believe till you experience it for yourself.  Then you’ll be telling all your friends about it as well! 

 

Check out this latest miracle technology of the 21st Century! 

 

Leave your pain behind and enjoy the freedom of movement and love of life you once had.

 

Visit our web page.  Check out the testimonies!  People are finding the healing and relief they crave!

 

http://vibrantenergy.webs.com

 


 

Healing the DNA 

 

Following upon the article series on the Deconstruction of Our DNA, Guidance has shown me how to do some work with healing DNA using platinum by long distance using this technique in order to assist others. Those from Australia particularly are in desperate need of some help as explained in the articles since the NWO seems to be depleting the DNA of Australians as a test-case for doing the work on everyone.

 

"Once diseases are sprayed in the air, electromagnetic- waves attuned to the disease, using harmonics and subharmonics, will make them more lethal and infectious by sending particular disease death-patterns." from Deconstructing Our DNA

 

This seems to be the crux of what's taking place in Australia as a precursor to subduing any major population, only in Australia the disease signatures seem to be transmitted somehow through the water supply and then triggered into DNA-affecting action by some form of radio transmission of a particular frequency.

 

Alandra, from Australia, was a test case in doing the healing DNA work, and as she said when discussing it -- "Interesting about your comments - I have felt totally "drained" lately and devoid of energy.  I can usually replenish my energy quickly but lately it has been an uphill battle.  I will certainly keep you informed of any noticeable changes."

Here is the feedback from the two women a few days after the work was done long distance - first the Australian woman who felt so drained:

 

Hi Peter

I needed to integrate feelings and 
energy levels before responding to your work.  Thursday afternoon (my time) I noticed a distinct difference in that I felt more energised and centred.  As mentioned earlier I have been feeling drained of energy but I felt more alive around Thursday afternoon.  Yesterday (Friday) I woke feeling good and not tired and had more clarity throughout the day and this morning I still feel good.  I am still not remembering dreams but I do believe there is a lot of interference happening here.

Peter, thank you for your time, effort and dedication.

With love and gratitude.
A

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.