Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

[MedicalConspiracies] An email from my daughter concerning cancer from kerley983

Thank you for sharing this info, make sure you take Lugols iodine also, must breast and testicular cancer is lack of iodine. I will dig up the data and send it in.
Grannie

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Health_and_Healing] an email from my daughter concerning canceer
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 23:33:12 EDT
From: kerley983@aol.com
Reply-To: Health_and_Healing@yahoogroups.com



Thursday before last I had a lump in my right breast come to the surface - it was not open.  My poor boob swelled up and the pores looked like craters and the nipple was almost inverted.  I applied PRID and covered with cotton ball I did that Thursday and Friday I think Saturday or Sunday the lump started to weep and then I put the montomorillite clay and I think Sunday or Monday it started to drain I remember going back to work upbeat.  I research on the internet I had already read about the DR in Italy.  All along I washed with provodine iodine and followed with a baking soda rinse - a couple of times I put the lavender/tea tree oil in the baking soda water. I kept putting the clay on and changing the dressing.  I don't remember what day I bought a bentanite clay but I guess thursday or friday of last week I had a nasty wound the size of a quarter - I read some stuff on Bamboo-delight and decided to put a baking soda plaster on the wound - it had a weird skin/goo covering it and it was tacky to the touch - it wouldn't air dry and the clay kept pulling stuff out that I am not sure about because of the clay but I will say that the clay dried everywhere but the wound site stayed wet through the dressing - yes the clay pulled through the dressing and I had a pile of it on.  Okay so I put some baking soda on and it didn't hurt so I put a little more and each time it returned to being wet finally I really put a pile one and covered it - I don't remember how long it was on 15-20 mins but I check it and the darn thing had turned black or purple sort of like a blood blister and it wasnt the skin gooey stuff - that was gone - this was like under the skin and a bit swollen - later I got a cramp like a period that I don't have anymore and thought I was a goner for sure.  I immediately plastered a bunch of clay over the top and covered with the gauze and went to bed.  I have been supplementing with stuff too but it is the clay and the baking soda that WOW!  Anyway got up and showered and was so impressed I decided to do it again but this time just lightly but nothing turned color - oh but the way the clay pulled the black/purple stuff out and after I showered there was just a little bit of dark crusty yuck oh yeah the area around out say an inch or more around the outside of a quarter was red and kind of dark colored under the skin and in a couple of places I had like purple or dark marks under the skin where I have had a pimple say in the past and the area around the old pimple had like spider veins very fine spidery veins that were dark and purple colored but not like the big sore it was different.  Okay put more clay on over the baking soda - now part of the routine and the spidery veins turned kinda of red then pink and now they are pretty much dissipated.  The sore itself is meaty - its flesh - and slightly oozy but it is about the size of a nickel and moving toward being a dime.  I cannot believe it.  Oh yeah one more thing I have been putting a pinch or two in a quart of water and drinking it too.  Ok you asked me to write it down and here is a first draft.  Wait - ok today is Monday and I showed the wound to Charlie and he was impressed - doesn't even look the same at all way better - I still have the DR appt on Thursday - it was probably a cyst or something like that but WOW is all I have to say - no more coffee or manmade (well lots less anyway) crap for me - just give me what MAMI intended untouched by man least ye defile it...

NOTICE: Dr. Simoncini's book is now available in English!!

To order the book see this website:
Order Dr. Simoncini's Book in English

Dr. Simoncini Baking Soda Treatment For Cancer (NaHCO3)

Very Important Note
This treatment should not be used for more than three weeks at a time. During the first week no more than two TEAspoons a day of baking soda should be taken orally. During the second and third week no more than one TEAspoon a day of baking soda should be taken orally. Only under the care of a medical practitioner should these maximum internal doses be exceeded.
For skin cancers and other external cancers (inlcuding a rectal enema), where the baking soda solution comes into direct contact with the cancer, this restriction does not apply.

About the Simoncini Protocol

Did you know that the AVERAGE orthodox cancer treatment costs $350,000? This treatment costs about $3 and in most cases is far more effective than the $350,000 treatments!
This treatment was developed in Italy by an oncologist and uses baking soda or sodium bicarbonate.
This treatment is primarily used for cancer of the digestive tract, including cancers of the throat, colon, intestines, rectal area, and other cancers in between.
Cancers outside of the digestive tract generally need a health practitioner to inject the baking soda solution.
This web page is an interesting interview with Dr. Simoncini himself:
http://candida-international.blogspot.com/2007/03/is-cancer-caused-by-candida-fungus.html
Also, see this video of an interview with Dr. Simoncini (high speed internet required):
Dr. Simoncini Internew
For more details about his treatment see this website:
Simoncini Protocol (Baking Soda)
Use Dr. Simoncini's book for any treatment using this protocol.
 

«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»

§ Health_and_Healing - PULSE ON 21st CENTURY ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE & WORLD NEWS

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Health_and_Healing
Subscribe send email to: Health_and_Healing-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

DETOX WITH ALL NATURAL PURE GREEN CALCIUM BENTONITE CLAY USED INTERNAL/EXTERNAL   http://clayadvantage.com/

THE OPEN LINE NEWSPAPER, HEALTH NEWS, SPIRITUAL, ENVIRONMENT, ETC. http://WWW.THEOPENLINE.ORG 

ENERGY HEALING TECHNIQUE FOR CHRONIC PAIN, PTSD & OTHER ISSUES THAT TROUBLE YOU.  http://vibrantenergy.webs.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.